I like the black and white patrones version, but decided to go with stash fabrics to make up my version. I decided on a black & navy reptilian fabric from an EmmaOneSock fabric bundle and a kelly green laser cut fabric, which I bought for the colour and then didn't know how to use. The inner tank is from a navy & black silk, from the same remnant bundle as the first fabric.
I have photographed it as soon as I finished sewing it, as I always seem to be in too much of a hurry to photograph outfits when I am on my way out the door. The next photo shows one of the problems taking photos up here...it is so humid outside, compared to the aircon, that the camera always fogs up.
I like it best with the white pants, but it also can be worn with indigo jeans (not shown), or black jeans. I never thought to put it with a skirt, but now that I have gone back and looked at the Patrones picture, I might try that. The white pants are from my "to-alter" pile. They were given to me by a friend who had them altered but didn't like them. I need to un-alter them back to their original fit in the waist.
I hemmed the back, but not the front, thinking that the green fabric would not fray, but after the photos I decided to hem the front as well (bit tricky hemming in retrospect). All seams were top-stitched towards the navy side. I thought about binding the lace armhole of the green side, but decided to leave it raw.