On impulse, I decided to sew up all my knit remnants on the weekend.
For my records,
The pink singlet was cut out months and months ago, from a RTW singlet, can't remember which one.
The watermelon pink singlet was made from the Ottobre close fitting t-shirt, Sz 110 chest 60 cm. It is too big for a singlet in fabric this stretchy.
The blue shirt was based on the purple princess ballet costumes I made last year, derived from an Ottobre pattern, chest 57 cm. It is a snug fit.
The knit shorts were based on a Burda pattern, Sz 6.
My younger son got a handful of t-shirts.
The pattern was the Ottobre straight t-shirt, sz 92 with extra length. The 2 shirts on the right were made with the Ottobre recommended neckband, but for this rib I really needed extra length.
I was having so much fun that I was a bit sad when I ran out of remnants. So then my nephew scored a pair of pants, made using a Kwiksew pattern, Sz 1.
And lastly, I made myself a pair of knickers from Jalie 2564, with another pair ready for when I get more elastic. I wore them yesterday and forgot I had them on, which is probably the best compliment you can pay a pair of knickers. No creeping, pulling or tugging.
My knits remnant drawer is just about empty, making room for all my new knit fabrics.