21.4.19

Stellan Tee

A few weeks ago I made a bunch of tees for my daughter.  Whilst I have quite a few t-shirt patterns, we decided to try the Stellan Tee, which is a free t-shirt pattern by French Navy.  It has a modern cut, with a boxy cut, dropped shoulder, slightly cropped length and shaped hemline. 

After making a few for my daughter, I decided to try the pattern for myself.



The shape is quite different to my other t-shirts and I don't feel comfortable with the style, but that may just be a matter of getting used to a new thing.

2 comments:

SewTypical said...

Thanks for posting this. Even though you mention it's not quite your style, I think it looks great on you. Maybe because it's right up my alley. I downloaded the generously free pattern, so thanks again!

LindaC said...

Thanks for pointing out this pattern. I just downloaded it. I think yours looks really good on you.