5.3.19

Home Sewn: Crystalline dress by Cybele

In a recent wardrobe cleanout, I came across a dress I made years ago but had never actually worn...I thought it deserved at least one outing before I discarded it.




The pattern for this Crystalline Dress by Cybele was published in "Home Sewn", which featured patterns from 10 leading New Zealand Designers.  It was published in 2012, which is probably when I sewed this dress.  It was the cover outfit for the publication.  I even chose a similarly coloured fabric.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Your dress looks just like the one on the cover of Home Sewn. Unique and chic. I dug my copy out of the depths of my sewing books to because I didn't remember the dress. There were a couple of the patterns in this book I wanted to sew. but will need to size them up to fit me.