The pattern is the Claudia dress, from Tessuti. The fabric is also from Tessuti. I had a pair of blue and white striped shorts that I made and adored when I was a teenager, so I couldn't resist buying this similarly striped fabric.
I ordered the pattern and the fabric at the same time. I cut somewhere between a small and a medium. I bought the amount stated for 140 cm wide fabric, but it took a bit of jiggling to get the pieces to fit, so I can recommend buying a bit extra.
I made the straps wider than the pattern, so that I could wear a normal bra, though I have to pick the right bra for the straps to sit in the right place at the front. I adjusted the strap length so that the bust dart sat in the right spot. I cut down the height of the apron at the front and took the side of the apron in a bit. I could have just gone with longer straps, but then the bust dart would have been in the wrong spot and it the dress wouldn't have covered my bra at the sides.
The linen is quite a loose weave, so I think I would have been better off using a different fabric for the facing. This one is in self fabric and doesn't sit too well, even with under-stitching.
The side splits are a lovely detail. I like the way the pockets are sewn.
I have been hankering after an apron dress for a while, but I don't think that this dress has tempered my craving. I think I need to make one with more of a bib front, to be worn over a t-shirt.