A quick post. Here is my Tessuti Colette Tunic Top. The fabric is a voile that I bought online from Tessuti over a year ago. Possibly a silk cotton blend??
This pattern had a lot of features that I love, all in one pattern...raglan sleeves and gathers over the tummy being the main ones. I made no changes to the pattern whatsoever. I mostly opt for sleeveless tops, but this is comfy and cool to wear.
Initially, I wasn't sure what length I wanted so I cut the tunic length. This is it unhemmed below, just in case you want to know how long the tunic is. I don't know how my final length compares to the top length of the patter, as I just hemmed it at the length I wanted.
I bought the hard copy of the pattern and followed the instructions in the book. This is the first time I have tried using the vilene to apply the bindings. This method did not work so well for me, and I ended up taking the bindings off and doing them again by feel, as is my usual way.
I'm happy with the top and can see myself making more of them.