I sewed this one out of interest, more so than a love of the finished product. The sleeve seam is unlike any pattern that I have used before.
I have styled it with yeterday's skirt, just because that is what I was wearing at the time, but possibly it would look better with something more closely fitted, as it is quite boxy.
I think the pattern calls for crepe for the upper section and knit for the lower sections. I made mine all in the one fabric. This seemed a bit of a waste of the interesting seaming, so I played around with the back design a little. I widened the upper edge of the lower back, planning on having a cowl below a slit in the back seam. My fabric did not drape very well, so I ended up pleating out the extra width and leaving the slit.
So, not feeling the love for the final product, but it is okay and I have tried something new.