Fabric: Organic cotton jersey from Tessuti, that has been sitting in my stash for a while.
The instructions for this pattern called for Vilene / Pellon G 785 interfacing. I thought that the right sort of interfacing might be important, so I held off until I could get some. When I was at Spotlight on the weekend, they wanted $20 for a 90 cm square of this interfacing. That seemed a little excessive for what has been described around here as a "glorified boob tube", so I went home and got sewing without it. I did use some interfacing for the centre panel, but it was not a knit interfacing. I didn't quite follow the instructions properly (can't seem to concentrate these days) and the interfacing was showing, so I stuck another piece of fabric between the centre panel and the straps, which is that bubbly bit you can see in the middle. I admit that everything would probably be smoother with the interfacing, but it is okay, and less noticeable in real life than in the above photo.
I modified the pattern to incorporate a bandeau style shelf bra. I know that shelf bras do not offer the best support, but it is enough to make me feel more comfortable wearing the top. I cut separate pieces for the bandeau, but extending the fold-under facing would probably have done the job. The depth of the bandeau is 14 cm, including the 2 cm wide elastic at the bottom edge. I also put some elastic along the top edge of the top.
Now I am way too highly strung for yoga, so the top is unlikely to ever make it to a yoga class, but I think that it will get plenty of wear anyways.