Vogue 8527 Version 5!
I was making this the afternoon before my school reunion, in amongst a gazillion other goings on, so took a few short cuts. For the other versions of this bag I used a heavyweight sew-in interfacing, but for this one I used a medium weight fusible interfacing. Big mistake, as the bag is not stiff enough to clutch easily. Now I have a piece of cardboard taking up room inside the bag :(.
I used a thick cotton for the main fabric of the bag and a satin for the bow. I would recommend using a much stiffer fabric for the bow, such as duponi or taffeta, as my bow droops and does not hold its shape well.
Still, another cute clutch to add to my growing collection.