7.8.20

Stylearc Portsea Luxe Sweat


 This is my version of Stylearc's Portsea Luxe Sweat, made up in a white sweatshirting from Tessuti.


The only change I made was to remove the neckband, after basting, overlocking and coverstitching it in place, because I decided I wasn't happy with how it was sitting after all.  I ended up replacing it with a shorter length of white ribbing.  I had trouble sourcing white ribbing, but finally found a small piece in my remnant box, which I suspect has been in there for over 15 years.

2 comments:

SewTypical said...

Looks Great on you!
makes me want to get the pattern and sew one for myself.
:-)

Tropical Threads said...

15 yrs eh? That's some real stashbusting right there!

I like the look! And the shorter sleeves will make it good as transitional wear. Don't I sound as if I know how to dress for 4 seasons? Bwahahahahaha :-D

Seriously, looks very useable :-)