29.7.20

Greenstyle Tempo Tights 2 + matching sports bra

This is my second pair of Greenstyle Tempo Tights.  I love the huge side pockets, so I think there will be more pairs made! 

I decided to make these in a single fabric, rather than go with the colour blocking options.  Do you ever wish that you hadn't photographed your sewing?  I've been wearing these for weeks without realising that there were two dark motifs at my groin....seems so obvious that the print placement is not balanced, now that I have taken this photo.

The fabric was purchased from Pitt Trading.  I think it is an athletic, moisture-wicking polyester spandex.  It is super stretchy.



I made a matching bra.  I can't tell you too much about it because I made it weeks ago and it was a mash-up of different patterns and my own modifications.  My best guess is that I started with Jalie 3247 and changed the elastic underband to be a separate piece.  




These photos were taken pre-dawn at Nature's Window in Kalbarri National Park.  We thought we were going to be the only ones there, and then about 2 minutes before sunrise, 30 more people turned up.

2 comments:

Tropical Threads said...

Haha I didn't notice till you pointed it out to me! Seriously it's just not that noticeable. Actually I really love them overall.
What a stunning place! As for the 30 extra people, are you all out enjoying WA instead of travelling everywhere else? Territorians sure are. Helped along by a stimulus package (or two or three???) from the NT govt.

Best time of year for it here, too, of course.

katherine h said...

Hi there Tropical Threads,
We were there in the school holidays, so I guess that is why it was extra busy. I would love to see more of WA, but it is all so spread out...I guess you have the same problem in the NT.