First up, another pair of Trigg shorts in the leftover linen. I think I am up to 7 times using this pattern now, so definitely a winner.
Then a Jalie 2805 t-shirt in the leftover Liberty jersey. I'm sure this fits better in real life than the photo shows. It has got cold here since I made this, so I have hardly had a chance to wear it, and then I got a quick photo snapped in the dying light one evening. I went up several sizes in the t-shirt to get a looser fit than the pattern photo and I changed the V-neckline to a scoop neckline.
When I was rummaging around looking for possible options for neck binding for the above t-shirt, I came across a Fehr Trade VNA top that I cut out of merino 6 years ago when I made one for a friend. I obviously never got around to making up my own. I didn't want to fuss with the corners / binding, so I re-cut the armholes and neckline. This is perfect for wearing under my new blue shirts.
I was hoping to get a blue sports bra made whilst the blue thread was in the overlocker, but another project became more pressing. I don't mind though, because since then, Jalie have released their new patterns and now I have a new sports bra pattern to try out. Usually I buy a heap of Jalies when they are released, but I don't know how international shipping to Australia is working at the moment, so I have just bought the one pdf for now.
Now my overlocker is threaded in red, and I am sewing all the red things.
Happy sewing & stay well xx