27.2.18

Half of Stylearc Ebony

My love affair with all things peach coloured is continuing.  This time, in the form of pleated pants.


The fabric is a rayon twill from EmmaOneSock (it is the same fabric as my olive Stylearc Jamie pants).  It is supposedly dry-clean only, and my green pants shrink up each wash before relaxing back into shape whilst I am wearing them.  I pre-washed this peach fabric several times, hopefully to mitigate some of that.

The pattern is the Stylearc Ebony Woven pant.  This is an asymmetrical pattern that I have made before, but this time I decided to only use the pleated side.  The pants have a flat front waistband, elasticated back waist band, tapered legs and angled side pockets.  

2 comments:

Georgia said...

I think I like this version a lot more then the asymmetrical pants! I am looking for a summer pants pattern with pretty much all this features so this might be it! :)

Summer Flies said...

I'm loving that colour combo. Really nice pants.. they look smart and U bet they are comfy too.