I made my own version of V1507 this week. It was fun to make, but I don't think that it is something I will wear much. There is too much of it, and it is too frou-frou for me, with the layers, and the floral and the gingham. The fabrics are from Miss Matatabi, with the main being a rayon challis and the contrast and gingham seersucker. Maybe I should have stuck to a plain fabric.
I used a trim on the sides of the front panel, because I though breaking up the print on its own would look a bit funny.
The slits in the sleeve mean that the sleeves are very comfortable to wear. No restrictions at all.
I faced the back ties with the gingham, both for a burst of colour and for a more structured tie.
One little extra thing I added was some stays to the shoulder, to tuck under my bra straps. I'm never coordinated enough to do up those little ribbons and studs that you wrap around your bra strap. Instead, I covered a short piece of boning in fabric and stitched it to the edge of the neckline. I just tuck the boning under my bra straps to keep the blouse a little more secure on my shoulders.