I bought this fabric the moment I saw it, because I thought it would pair so nicely with my peach jeans. Which it does, but it was warm the day I sewed this up and I was wearing these shorts. The fabric is from Miss Matatabi, and is a rayon, cotton, wool blend..
The pattern is the Inari Tee, lengthened by 15 cm. I had read quite a few comments about the restrictiveness of the sleeves, but I decided that this first time, I would make the pattern up as-is. I go through phases of making muslins, but at the moment, I am in a not-making-muslin phase. I did make a forward shoulder adjustment, as you might be able to see as the pink penciled line in the photo below, which worked out quite well. I took some off the back of the sleeve and added some to the front. The sleeves are restrictive, as you can see by the wrinkles in them, but this fabric has a bit of give, so it works out okay. I will change them for next time.
My daughter used the scraps to sew up Jalie 3352 - a dolman sleeved top. Actually, she finished hers before I finished mine, because I had to stop and cook dinner. This is her third Jalie 3352 top, so I should do a post on those soon.