I started with this tobacco coloured linen from Tessuti (Hartford Vicuna, still available). I am pairing it with lilac in these photos, but it really is a versatile colour and combines well with lots of different colours, included denim blue, black and watermelon pink.
I used Burda 6938 to make the pants, only I swapped out the pockets for those on the Fehr Trade Knot Maste yoga set. I also changed the waistband width to use wide elastic, because that is what I had on hand.
I actually made two tops out of my lilac fabric, because I couldn't decide whether I wanted casual or a bit dressier. The first is a flared V-neck top with a CF pleat. This was an evolution from one of my previous self-drafted patterns. The neckline gaps just a little, I think because of the weight of the pleat. Not so bad that I wouldn't wear it, but I would like to correct it for next time, but don't really know how. This fabric is a lightweight silk twill from EmmaOneSock that has been in the stash for a while.
For the second top, I combined the silk twill with a marl cotton knit. I used my standard t-shirt pattern, but altered it by shaping the sides a little, shaping them hem and shortening the sleeves to a cap sleeve length.
My entries for the Sudoku challenge.
A photo of the t-shirt on.