The fabrics were all from my scrap drawer, all lightweight and non-clingy. There is a real mix of fibres...cotton, silk, polyester, mesh, bamboo.
The pattern is my own. I started with one of my woven tank patterns, ignored the bust dart and used the side seam of the back piece to draw a new side seam for the front piece. I then lowered the armhole and added some width to the side seam below the armhole to give a loose fit.
I didn't get too precious about the sewing, so in some places the binding is less than perfect and I think one of my seams ended up on the outside instead of the inside. After looking at the photos, I think I need to adjust the tensions on my overlocker. All the piecing was done on the overlocker.
I wore the first one for a run last night, and it went well. The run was very hot and a loose tank over a sports bra is my preferred running attire for hot weather.