The design has lots of interesting panels; upper back yoke, lower back, underarm mesh panels, curved side panel and a front panel. In the original top, the upper back yoke was also made of mesh. Initially, I cut a mesh yoke, but my mesh must be softer than the original design, and combined with making armhole bindings on my coverstitch machine, the whole top stretched vertically out of shape. I took off the bindings, replaced the mesh yoke with a solid yoke, and made new bindings using a sew-in-the-round method of attaching the bindings, which resulted in a top pretty close to the original.
I thought about modifying the side panels for a bit of extra hip room, but decided I would first make the top as the rub-off pattern, to test it out, and then I can mess about with fitting improvements in later renditions.
The front is fairly plain, with a higher neckline than most of my running tanks.
The main fabric is a beautifully soft bamboo lycra blend from Pitt Trading and the mesh was from my lingerie stash. From memory, I originally dyed the mesh to match a pale blue stretch lace.