11.12.19

Fehr Trade Roleur Leggings

Earlier this year, I was one of the pattern testers for Fehr Trade's Roleur Leggings

I have learnt over the years not to use my favourite fabrics for pattern testing.  This very busy print was picked up for a bargain, so I thought it would be perfect for testing.  Turns out I really, really don't like this print, so I never wore these after the testing process, so no outdoor photos.


I don't love the rear fit of the Fehr Trade leggings on me, and I have under bum wrinkles, but I gave these to a friend who runs and cycles, and they look fabulous on her.  She even made the print look good.  There is a wide, comfortable waistband and leg cuffs hidden among the print.


In this print you can't really see the large side pocket.  Side pockets on leggings are my favourite.




No comments: