I have been sewing for so long now, that I generally have way more clothes than I need. Lately though, I've had to go digging through the washing for a sports bra, as several of mine have bit the dust.
This is my TNT sports bra pattern, and was drawn up by cutting up a Berlei compression style sports bra. This time around, I used a wickable cotton spandex, from Bra Makers Supply, for the main fabric. I know lots of people don't like to wear cotton for exercise, because it is heavier when loaded up with sweat than synthetic fabrics, but I prefer the feel of cotton. I have run in this one a few times, and it does feel better than my regular cotton spandex sports bra made from the same pattern. It is thin for a sports bra, but I have doubled it up with a fairly substantial power mesh. I dyed the power mesh to match.
I bought the wickable cotton fabric in 3 colourways, and hopefully I will get the others sewn up soon. I did start on a Sewaholic Dunbar sports bra, but the pattern sizing is way off and I put it to the side a few weeks ago. I need a few clear hours to get back to it.