This is my entry for the next round of the sewing bee.
I wrote a really detailed review, including all my techniques to deal with sheer and slippery sewing on the bias over at pattern review, so you can head on over there if you want the details.
One thing that I did not include in the review was the slip I made, because I made it out of knit fabric, and knits were not permitted in the entry.
The slip pattern was a mash up of several different patterns and a RTW slip, and I am glad that I have finally put it in paper form. I dyed the elastic trim and straps myself. I bought a bunch of acid dyes a while back, and have been trying them out of a few different projects. Generally, these have not been very successful, and I still have much to learn, but I was pretty happy with the colour this time around.