20.7.15

Jersey Layers

I got my daughter to take a quick snap when I realised that two of the garments in my outfit today are not-quite-recent unblogged makes.




The top is Tessuti's Mandy boat tee, made up in a silk jersey.  I made a slight modification by adding side splits and cutting a hi-low hem.  Possibly I made adjustments to the length also.

The bottoms are a shorter version of this track pants pattern mash-up, made up in a rayon jersey.  I wish I had made the elastic a smidge tighter as they have a tendency to slip down when I am wearing them.

The tank top was previously reviewed here.  It hasn't worked its way into my wardrobe too much, so I was pleased to incorporate it into an outfit today.


My daughter made me the necklace from some shrinky dink plastic.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Catching up on blog posts all the way from Portugal. Love this outfit!

katherine h said...

Wow, Portugal sounds fun. I can only imagine the sights and sounds and tastes....enjoy!

Sue said...

Love the outfit all together! Like it was planned. :)

MushyWear said...

Great outfit! Love your daughter's creation with it too!