I made this top back in April, but I must confess to wearing it only once...somehow it just doesn't feel like "me". I think the print is the problem. I have photographed it this week in my attempts to bring my blog up to date. Bernice has been visiting and taking all these photos, and she thinks it looks alright, so perhaps I'll give it another go.
The pattern is the Stylearc Rosie Top. It has extended sleeves, princess seams from the shoulder and a peplum. It is a slip-on style with back closure and there is a pleat in the peplum at CB. I made a muslin, but then ended up taking in the top a little more with a couple of pleats at the front.
I did take one photo during construction. The fabric is a lightweight cotton and when I made the facing, I stitched it right sides together to the interfacing and turned out to give a clean edge to the facing. This is a neat finish that would not work on a heavier fabric.