First up, I made the Jalie 2796 skort.
I love the pockets / side panel. The diagonal bottom edges of the side panel are really flattering. I was thinking about adapting my shorts pattern to have pockets like this, but I have just found out that the new Jalies include a shorts pattern with these pockets, so I took the lazy option and ordered the pattern.
The only change that I made to the pattern was to insert elastic in the waistband. I have worn this skort a couple of times now, and I have to say that I find it noticeably hotter to exercise in than shorts or capris, probably because the skirt / compression shorts combo results in a double layer of fabric.
The top that I have paired it with is made from the Fehr Trade XYT Workout Top. I compared the XYT pattern to my TNT workout top pattern. My TNT top has the inbuilt bra the same size as the outer, but with greater negative ease than the XYT top. Based on this, I took in the bust of my XYT pattern and used the pattern for both the outer and the lining. I like the feel of this, but it does emphasis the lumpy bits at the back.
I used some mesh elastic for the 'T'. Possibly I cut this a bit short.
I also made the 'Y' version of the top.
The lining in these tops is about an inch shorter than my TNT pattern, which I think, now that I look at the photos, affects the shape of the bust. Next time, I will add about an inch length to the lining pieces.