I just finished this skirt from Patrones No 330 (20 Falda Mango). I like the clean lines of the pattern and the cute hem detail.
The one in the magazine was made of wool, and lined, but I made mine in
denim and left it unlined. The denim has more stretch in it than I
would like - I hate working with stretch wovens as they distort so
easily. My fabric does crush, but this crushing is much more apparent in the photos than in real life.
This second photo is more true to colour. You can see that I didn't top-stitch the curved hem around its facing, but stitched a straight line across the the height of the facing. I thought that this was more in keeping with the clean lines of the pattern (I don't know what Patrones did, because I have given up trying to translate their instructions)
The skirt front has a yoke, whilst the back has darts. I used a body-taped skirt that I made on myself a few years ago to adjust the pattern to fit. Perhaps my tummy was a bit more pooched then, because the front of the skirt pooches out a bit too much.