I am ridiculously pleased with how this turned out. It is just a tank top after all.
Mostly I am happy with the fit. It doesn't gape at the bust or roll up at the hips. I started with a Jalie t-shirt pattern. Size T for the top half, although a U across the upper back. I graded to a size W at the waist line. I made a gradual transition from T to W, rather than closely following the body line. I drew in the strap width and neckline. Next time, I think I could make the upper back a tad wider, the armholes lower and cut in the armholes some more.
The skirt in the top photo is reviewed in an earlier post.